Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Practice makes perfect.



I'm not really the blogger I used to be.  Believe it or not, I used to be very prolific on LiveJournal, back in the day.  Way back in the day.  When it was still cool, and not overrun by creepy Russian spammers.  Now it gets routinely hacked, and yet I maintain my account there.

Why?

Because I have friends there, duh.  The online world is so vast, and yet I managed to acquire some great friendships within the great intarweb clusterf*ck.  Many of us have even met up in "real" life, which has only served to reinforce our friendships.

Anyway, case in point is that I should blog more.  I would say once a month, at least.  In college, my screenwriting teacher used to make us keep a journal.  The only way to get better at writing is to do it every day, he'd say.  Every day might be a little excessive at this point...but I definitely need to keep up with it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment